Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Te quiero Barcelona

I spent 10 days in Barcelona after Christmas. The New Year's Eve there was amazing, a lot of people in the streets of La Rambla and near the Plaça de Catalunya. I also took spanish lessons for a week, walked a lot, so many great places to visit in this city. I also ate a lot of great food, love los pinchos and las tapas, the red wine, the sangria as well but it has more sugar than in a regular wine since it's red wine combined with limonade. 



 Plaça Reial







The Marina, one of the greatest advantages of Barcelona is that it is a seaside city, how lucky.


The buildings are also stunning, Gaudi's works are my all time favorite.




Walking up Passeig de Gracia street, you can see the Casa Batllo (above pics) 
and La Pedrera (below). I love the originality of these buildings. 






In this same street there are many luxury shops such as Hermès, Rolex, D&G, Lowe, etc. 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment