Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hot Looks & Lovely Bags

I talked pretty much about my trip to Thailand lately :-), so here are a couple of fashion pics for a change.
These looks are perfect for this spring summer. Very cool yet stylish. The first one is of course Isabel Marant, the second is Ba-sh.



A nice look spotted at the Printemps, i believe it's IM since the boots are hers. 




These shopping totes from American Retro caught my attention.
The fabric totes with the drawing of Bal&Hermès&Chanel bags are too funny. 
The balenciga bag doesn't look 100% like a Bal GSH city though. :p
This leather tote is very Celin-ish, i kind of like the bicolor design.








I am in love with this Alexander Wang Trudy bag. I start thinking about cheating on Balenciaga.
This is bad, i know. OMG, why did i look at this bag on Net-à-porter !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment