Monday, March 28, 2011

GO WENT GONE PART II

On GO WENT GONE part I, i didn't have time to list all the Balenciaga bags that have left my home. Here are some other Bals i ended up selling. Let's continue with small bags and clutches. 


For some reasons, the first style didn't win my heart, but i do love the 2002 flat brass. 
The shape of these two styles is pretty much the same, the difference is in the leather, the hardware and the length of the shoulder strap. The flat brass bags have a longer strap which i love. I tried the first style in two colors, 06 lilac then 06 gris foncé, ended up selling both.


Gone first  




Coat : Maje
Boots : Charles Kammer
Bag : Balenciaga first




Gone second 






Leather jacket : Maje
Dress : Ange'
Shoes : 3 suisses
Bag : Balenciaga first



Another small Bal i loved and let go because i didn't use it at all. It's more boxy than the first style, it's called the Box, a style discontinued in 2006. I loved the leather, the color of this 06 Ink Box but it was too small for me as an everyday bag. Looking at these old mod pictures makes me nostalgic.





Top : Thai young designer
Cardigan : Kookaï
Jeans : 7 for mankind
Bag : Balenciaga box






Top : Jennifer
Pants : H&M
Bag : Balenciaga box




Another charming tiny Bal, 07 sandstone shoulder. I used to find it perfect for night outs and week-ends, i truly loved the color, the leather was buttery soft and smooth. But one day the flat brass showed up in my collection and i didn't bring this bag out again. That's why it went away from my home. 



Coat : MNG
Bag : Balenciaga Shoulder





Then the trials and errors went on and on with the Bal lovely clutches that made me drool and that i gave up because i just didn't know when to use them. The oval cognac, the marine GSH flat clutch, the anthracite make up




Pull-over : Balenciaga
Boots : Vintage
Clutch : Balenciaga Oval
Necklace : Silver Vintage necklace




Top : Bershka
Boots : Vintage
Clutch : Balenciaga Oval




Top : American Vintage
Cardigan : ZARA
Boots : Vintage
Clutch : Balenciaga Flat clutch






Violet top : Maje
Cardigan : Max
Boots : Vintage
Clutch : Balenciaga Make up


No comments:

Post a Comment