Monday, March 21, 2011

Ciao ROMA !

I was in Rome, Italy two weeks ago. I love this city, i have been there several times already but felt excited as if it was my first time. I threw two coins in the Trevi Fountain and made a wish : throw one coin and you will come back to Roma again, two coins and your wish will come true. 


The city itself is a huge museum, you can see Roman ruins, stunning sculptures everywhere. The most wonderful discovery of this trip was the Terme di Caracalla, ancient Roman baths. 
A beautiful site to visit, not far from the Circo Massimo, about 10 minutes' walk.




The vatican museum is one of the most stunning museum to visit, the ceilings, the walls were painted or decorated with frescos. 






Walking around Rome was a must but it made my feet and legs ache, there aren't many subway stops in the center.  But it did worth it. 















I love to take pictures of the Italian Madonnas, it was almost like a challenge trying to find one Madonna around the corner. 










I walked pass the Piazza di Spagna's Louis Vuitton shop and was impressed by their hi-end stairs, showing animations, a projection of images that changed constantly from one theme to another.



No comments:

Post a Comment