Monday, June 11, 2012

Hola Mexico !

I just came back from my holiday in Mexico, stayed for over two weeks in the Yucatan & Quintana Roo states. 
One word : A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
The scenery was beautiful there : Maya temples, cenotes, the wonderful caribbean sea with white sand. 
I had a fab time there, enjoyed the food and the cocktail very much too.
Let's start with Playa Del Carmen. I stayed in this cozy hacienda. The structure of the building is original, renovated from the ancient Hacienda by keeping the spirit of the place. 







One beautiful white church by the beach of Playa Del Carmen. 
There was a wedding that day.



My feet taking the sun with my Havaianas.






Para sailing.


Kiwi Daiquiri, never tasted this flavor of this drink before.


Pollo a la Yukateca & Filete de pescado a la Tarraya 
at a great local restaurant by the beach. 





No comments:

Post a Comment