Sunday, December 18, 2011

More pics of London





A nice pub in Notting Hill.


British pastry shop.


I am a big fan of the British Cider. 


A nice and cozy pub on Portobello Road. 




A pub near my serviced apartment, i went there a few times. 
Love the Bayswater neighborhood, it's very animated and full of chinese restaurants.



Sloan square, a big x'mas tree made of tiny lights in front of the Saatchi Gallery.







London's Tube, it took me a while before calling it tube instead of métro.




The Oxford Circus neighborhood, original shoes, a big advertising agency & crowded pubs.





Shepherd's bush market neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. Hi M, I see you have been to London, I love that city too. Great pics:) Hope you are doing great and Happy Christmas!

    AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi *A*, yes i have spent a week in london, it was so great to be there.
    Merry Christmas to you *A*.

    ReplyDelete